Ginseng Leaf Extract 80% 90% Ginsenosides UV
Ginseng Berry Extract 80% Ginsenosides UV
Ginseng Flower Extract 80% Ginsenosides UV
Ginseng Roots Extract 2～30% Ginsenosides UV＆HPLC
Ginseng Amylose Extract 20%polysaccharide UV
1. Latin Name: Panax ginseng C. A. Mey
2. Extracted Part: Ginseng Root
3. Active Ingredient : Ginsenoside
4. Appearance : Light-Yellow Fine Powder
5. CAS NO: 90045-38-8
Ginsenosides or panaxosides are a class of steroid glycosides, and triterpene saponins, found exclusively in the plant genus Panax (ginseng).
Ginsenosides have been the target of research, as they are viewed as the active compounds behind the claims of ginseng's efficacy. Because ginsenosides appear to affect multiple pathways, their effects are complex and difficult to isolate.
Ginsenosides are separated by column chromatography. Ginsenoside content can vary widely depending on species, location of growth, and growing time before harvest.
The root, the organ most often used, contains saponin complexes. These are often split into two groups: the Rb1 group (characterized by the protopanaxadiolpresence : Rb1, Rb2, Rc and Rd) and the Rg1 group (protopanaxatriol: Rg1, Re, Rf, and Rg2).
1. Treat different diseases like inflammation, arthritis, stress and anxiety, and even mental disorder
2. Improves the white blood cell in the body in a way that it increases the phagocytosis or the process of removing dead cells.
3. Enhances the results of radiation and chemotherapy.
4. Regulates the nerve signals and makes sure that it is balanced.
5. A great source of energy and develops stamina by managing the process of metabolism.
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.
Third Party Test Result of Pesticide Residue: