Peppermint extract powder 100% natural menthol powder extract
Botanical Name: Mentha haplocalyx Briq. Herba Menthae
Other Name: Mentha Piperita
Appearance: Brown powder
Active ingredient: Menthol
Molecular Formula: C10H20O
Molecular Weight: 156.27
Part Used: Leaf or Aerial Parts
Ratio Extract: 10:1 20:1
Test Method: TLC
What is peppermint?
Peppermint is used for the common cold, cough, inflammation of the mouth and throat, sinus infections, and respiratory infections. It is also used for digestive problems including heartburn, nausea, vomiting, morning sickness, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), cramps of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract and bile ducts, upset stomach, diarrhea, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine, and gas.
Some people also use peppermint for menstrual problems, liver, and gallbladder complaints, preventing spasms during endoscopy procedures, and as a stimulant. Peppermint oil is applied to the skin for headache, muscle pain, nerve pain, toothache, inflammation of the mouth, joint conditions, itchiness, allergic rash, bacterial and viral infections, relaxing the colon during barium enemas, and for repelling mosquitoes.
Peppermint extract is an extract that is made from the volatile oils of the peppermint plant.It has a very distinctive minty flavor and aroma. It can be used in a wide variety of ways.Some people feel that mint extract is great for treating certain medical conditions.The mint extract can be typically found in any market, in health food stores and also through an herbalist who may also offer mint extract for skincare.
It is commonly used in cooking, as a dietary supplement, and as herbal or alternative medicine. The powder is obtained by extracting from dried or leaves and the stem of the plant using ethanol. Its cooling effect also makes it a popular ingredient in skin and hair care products. Its astringent property makes it an effective balm for bruises and sore joints. The alluring fragrance makes it an attractive addition in the soap and candle industry as well.
1. It is used to relieve intestinal colic, flatulent dyspepsia, and associated conditions.
2. Peppermint is also used in the treatment of ulcerative conditions of the bowels.
3. Externally, it is used to relieve itching, inflammations, and a variety of respiratory conditions. Peppermint oil is also a great expectorant
4. Have the function of owing the bactericidal and antibiotic effect, it can prevent virus colds and oral diseases, which will freshen breath;
5.Have the function of being used to treat rubella, measles, pain in chest and hypochondria.
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite.
2. Applied in daily necessities field, also added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash, and tooth powder.