Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract Emodin10%~98% HPLC
Botanical name: Polygonum Cuspidatum
Synonym name: Frangula emodin, Rheum emodin, Archin
CAS NO. 518-82-1
Chemical Name: 1,3,8-Trihydroxy-6-methylanthraquinone
Other Extract origins: Rheum palmatum Rheum palmatum L roots
Appearance: Orange needle crystal powder
Specification: 10%~98% HPLC
Molecular Weight: 270.24
What is Polygonum cuspidatum?
Polygonum cuspidatum, Chinese medicine name. For Polygonaceae Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb.et Zucc. Dry roots and roots. Spring and autumn harvesting, remove the fibrous roots, wash, take advantage of the fresh-cut short section or thick slices, dried. Distributed in the northwest, east, central, south and southwest and other places. With dampness Huang Huang, Qingrejiedu, stasis pain, cough and phlegm effect. For damp-heat jaundice, leaching turbidity, vaginal discharge, rheumatism bit pain, carbuncle swollen sore, water, and fire burns, closed, Zhengjia, Fu injury, Hyperactivity cough.
Emodin Anthraquinones represent a large family of compounds having diverse biological properties. Emodin (1,3,8-trihydroxy-6-methylanthraquinone) is a naturally occurring anthraquinone present in the roots and barks of numerous plants, molds, and lichens, and an active ingredient of various Chinese herbs.
1. Emodin powder used to promote blood circulation;
2. Emodin powder used to whitening and moisturizing skin;
3. Emodin powder with the function of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory;
4. Emodin powder can eliminate the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
5. Emodin powder has an effect on preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
1. Applied in the cosmetic field, Emodin powder can be used not only for medical purposes but also for health care and daily chemicals.
2. Applied in food additives, Emodin powder is also incorporated into natural pigments.
3. Applied in the pharmaceuticals field, it is also incorporated into natural pigments.